Friday, January 15, 2016

Still here !



Happy 2016 !

I am still here …………two years since my last post.

I am older and wiser.

What I have learnt is that it is not what people think or say but what people do that is the most important virtue in our lives, I believe.


I am still enjoying the Creative Women’s Craft Classes and all the lovely ladies who have been so faithful in supporting our classes each month. 
I am still and all the lovely ladies who have been so faithful in supporting our classes each month.THANK YOU ! 
THANK YOU !

CHRISTMAS 2015


Christmas 2015




Happy Birthday Julie !







This is the latest addition to my craft room
a wire dress frame with bows, flowers,
pearl necklaces and a diamond look broach.




Good friends are like stars 

You don't always see them but you know they are always there.